CPE Bach 4 Sonatas-Flute and Harpsichord-Breitkopf
CPE Bach 4 Sonatas-Flute and Harpsichord-Breitkopf (Volumes 1 & 2)
C.P.E. Bach Four Sonatas. These sonatas were written in Potsdam in 1745 and 1749, whilst C. P. E. Bach was in the service of King Frederick II of Prussia.
- Flute Sonata in D major Wq 83 (H. 505)
- Flute Sonata in E major Wq 84 (H. 506)
- Flute Sonata in G major Wq 85
- Flute Sonata in G major Wq 86
German classical composer and musician, Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach (1714-1788) was the fifth child and second (surviving) son of Johann Sebastian Bach and Maria Barbara Bach.
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus products are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.