Andrew Lane-Piccolo Craft-The Teach Yourself Piccolo Method
Andrew Lane-Piccolo Craft-The Teach Yourself Piccolo Method. Piccolo Craft – A Guide to pleasurable piccolo for enthusiastic flautists
Piccolo Craft is a step by step detailed ‘teach yourself the piccolo method’. This method is aimed at people who have level of approximately grade 8 and are wanting to learn the piccolo or enhance their piccolo skills. This book includes a collection of chapters with exercises and also explanations on how to transition between the flute and piccolo. Andrew Lane also includes subjects on orchestral piccolo playing as well as topics ranging from where to set the head-cork to ways to prepare yourself for the most exciting moments in the repertoire!
PART 1: FIRST THINGS FIRST
- Choosing Your Own Piccolo And When To Buy It
- Blowing Finesse and Enhanced Pianissimo
- Long Note Survival: Arpeggio Exercise
- Fingers In A Twist? Pausing Exercise
- Special Fingerings; Top C# and D
PART 2: MUSINGS FROM THE PICCOLO CHAIR
- Playing In Tune
- The Demon Backstage
- Burbling Piccolos
- The Art Of The Second Player
- Eb Clarinets
- Practice Makes Perfect? Auditioning and also Trials
Andrew Lane, Principal Piccolo, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, UK
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.