Altus 1207 Flute
The Altus 1207 Flute is an excellent professional level flute with the added benefit of a .925 silver headjoint, body tube and mechanism throughout, allowing the player to create a rich sound with tonal complexity, a wide range of dynamic contrast, and ease of articulation.
Established in Azumino, Japan in 1981 by Mr. Suichi Tanaka in partnership with William Bennett, Altus is renowned for creating amply resonant flutes with impeccable intonation and flawless light action mechanism. Altus’ beautifully crafted 1207 models are known for their rich, open / resonant tone and their use of the reliable Altus-Bennett scale.
- Altus 1207 Flute – A1207
- S-Cut headjoint
- Drawn tone holes
- Solid .925 Silver headjoint, body tubing and mechanism throughout
- Open holes
- offset G
- E mechanism
- SP-1 Springs
- C foot / B Foot
- Instrument is supplied in a leather covered french style wooden case with a leather wrap around soft cover
- Weight: 1000g
- If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan