ABRSM Aural Training in Practice
ABRSM Aural Training in Practice comes in three volumes, covering Grades 1–3, Grades 4 & 5 and Grades 6–8.
- what each aural test involves and what the examiner is looking for
- teaching hints and strategies, including warm-up material and ideas for integrating aural into lessons
- many practice exercises to prepare students for the exam
- recordings of all practice exercises, and examples in two or more parts, presented by an ABRSM examiner
- answers, both recorded and printed where appropriate, as a guide to the sort of responses that would be successful in the exam
ABRSM is the UK’s largest music education body, one of its largest music publishers and the world’s leading provider of music exams, offering assessments to more than 630,000 candidates in 93 countries every year. They offer pathways and resources for learners and teachers that help build musical skills, provide goals and also encourage progress.
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.