Nagahara 950 Silver Headjoint with Platinum Extended Riser
Nagahara 950 Silver Headjoint with Platinum Extended Riser offers an excellent combination with the warmth of silver and the richness of platinum.
Headjoints can radically enhance the sound of most flutes. With a vast array of head pieces made by several respected flute makers worldwide, each one differs by their embouchure cut, lip-plate and material. Each headjoint offers different qualities including wide ranging tonal colours, projection, more/less resistance and ease of articulation. Headjoint choices are entirely subjective! We therefore advise you to try as many head pieces as possible, as what one person may like, another may not!
Founded in 1991 (USA) by Kanichi Nagahara, ‘Nagahara Flutes‘ have gone on to become one of the most popular and superior flute makers in the world. Having studied with some of the finest Japanese and American flute makers, Kanichi Nagahara has drawn upon the finest aspects of these two worlds to develop and enhance the sound and ergonomics of the modern flute. Nagahara instruments combine superb craftsmanship and artistry allowing the player freedom of expression, ease of articulation, powerful projection, flexibility of tone and dynamic control.
- Nagahara .950 Silver Model Headjoint
- With extended Platinum Riser
Other lip-plate and riser options available
Gold models – 10, 14, 18 or 20 carat Gold or Platinum throughout
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
• All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
• All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
• For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan