The Haynes Custom Handmade Flute with Platinum Riser combines traditional and modern craftsmanship to create a flute of beauty and pure artistry.
This exquisite top-of-the-range handmade model flute has all the ‘Haynes’ like qualities including warm, powerful timbres with the flexibility of tone and dynamic control. The ‘Handmade’ series celebrates something of a renaissance for Haynes flutes. With a reputation that spans over a century, Haynes flutes represent all that is good about American flute making.
- Haynes .925 Silver Handmade Flute
- Platinum Riser
- Drawn Tone Holes
- Open holes
- Offset G
- E Mechanism
- B Foot
- The instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes a cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth
- Weight: 1000g
About Haynes Flutes
Established in Boston in 1888 by brothers George and William Haynes (both master silversmiths). Renowned for their light, fluid mechanism and beautiful soaring tone quality, Haynes Flutes produce outstanding quality flutes. With a reputation as steeped in history and as well-respected as Haynes’, it is easy to understand why it is the choice of so many professionals today.
Haynes combines traditional and modern craftsmanship to create instruments of beauty and pure artistry with warm, powerful timbres and flexibility of tone and dynamic control.
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan