Yamaha YFL471 C Foot Flute Model
The Yamaha YFL471 C Foot Flute Model is an excellent upgraded level student flute with the added benefit of a solid silver headjoint and body tube (with silver plated mechanism), enabling student players to create a sound with added tonal warmth and dynamic control.
With a renowned history of artistic and technical excellence, Yamaha have crafted a 471 model flute which is durable and well built, aiding the student to quickly and easily create a responsive tone with good intonation.
Beginner / Entry-level
Ideal for school use but has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Yamaha YFL471ID Flute
- Silver plated body with solid silver headjoint and silver plated mechanism
- Open holes with offset G, E mechanism, thickened key posts for improved durability
- C Foot (B Foot option available. Enquire for details)
- Instrument is supplied in a slim case with carrying handle & case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan