Trevor James Recital 2 Flute B Foot Model
The Trevor James Recital 2 Flute B Foot Model is a quality top of the range handmade advanced flute with the added benefit of a .925 silver headjoint by the Flute Makers Guild, allowing players to create a palette of tonal colours and dynamics.
Part of the ‘Recital Series’, this solid silver tubed model comes with French pointed key arms and is excellent value for money.
Trevor James have spent over 30 years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK based workshops by experienced technicians.
- Handmade Trevor James Flutes – The Recital 2S Range
- Handmade Flute Makers Guild of London .925 Silver headjoint
- Silver body tube
- Soldered tone holes
- Silver plated French style pointed key arms and mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G
- B Foot (C Foot model available)
- E mechanism
- Pitch (A=442Hz)
- Double skin yellow pads
- Instrument is supplied in a French style wooden case with soft case cover and shoulder strap.
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and Silver cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- Trevor James Flute Brochure
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan