Trevor James Recital 1 Flute with Handmade FMG Headjoint
The Trevor James Recital 1 Flute with Handmade FMG Headjoint combines a hand-crafted Trevor James flute body with a handmade silver .925 headjoint by the Flute Makers Guild. With the added benefit of a .925 silver headjoint, this enables players to create free blowing,warm flute tones with dynamic flexibility across all ranges.
The popular and highly successful multi award winning brand, Trevor James have spent over 30 years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes . All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK based workshops by experienced technicians. The highly regarded brand, currently distribute to 57 countries and have created an array of Student -Professional instruments.
- Trevor James Recital 1 Flute with H/M Flute Makers Guild Headjoint
- 925 silver Flute Makers Guild of London headjoint by either Michael Allen or Andrew Oxley
- Advanced headjoint options with various different lip plate designs
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Available with or without E mechanism
- Open or closed hole
- Inline or offset G key
- C or B footjoint option
- Leather covered French style wooden case with fleecy lined case cover and shoulder strap
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan