Trevor James Performers Alto Flute with Michael Allen 925 Silver Headjoint
The Trevor James Trevor James Performers Alto Flute with Michael Allen 925 Silver Headjoint. The Performers Alto Flute is a superb quality advanced level silver-plated alto flute. This popular range comes with the added benefit of a .925 silver Mike Allen headjoint, enabling players to create free blowing, warm flute tones with dynamic flexibility across all ranges.
Trevor James have spent over 30 years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK based workshops by experienced technicians.
Advanced – Professional
- Trevor James Performers Alto Flute
- Free blowing .925 silver straight headjoint by Mike Allen
- C footjoint
- Without E mechanism
- Double skin yellow pads
- Ergonomic key design
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Supplied in a deluxe leather covered wooden case with soft case cover and shoulder strap.
- Includes wooden cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and silver polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- Trevor James Flute Brochure
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan