Trevor James Performers Alto Flute-Straight and Curved Headjoint
The Trevor James Performers Alto Flute-Straight and Curved Headjoint is a quality and affordable, entry level silver-plated alto flute. This popular range comes with the added benefit of a .925 silver riser and lip-plate, enabling players to create free blowing, warm flute tones with dynamic flexibility across all ranges. A popular choice for doubling musicians.
Trevor James have spent over 30 years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK based workshops by experienced technicians.
Intermediate – Advanced
- Trevor James Alto Flute – The Performers series
- 925 silver lip and riser headjoint
- Silver plated headjoint, body tubing and mechanism
- Free blowing headjoint
- Curved headjoint or straight headjoint options
- Ergonomic key design
- Triple-plated finish
- Double skin yellow pads
- Without E mechanism
- Closed hole
- C footjoint
- Supplied in a hard case with case cover and shoulder strap.
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and micro fibre polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- Trevor James Flute Brochure
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan