Powell Custom 925 Silver Headjoint with 14k Gold Lip-Plate/14k Gold Riser
Powell Custom 925 Silver Headjoint with 14k Gold Lip-Plate/14k Gold Riser, offers players the warmth of silver and resonance / brightness of gold.
Headjoints can radically enhance the sound of most flutes. With a vast array of head pieces, each one differs by their embouchure cut, lip-plate and material. Each headjoint offers different qualities including wide ranging tonal colours, projection, more/less resistance and ease of articulation.
Each headjoint is handmade at Powell’s Maynard, Massachusetts workshop by professionally trained flautists. They hold every one to an exacting tolerance and high musical standard. The headjoints are played in a variety of musical genres, so they offer a number of style and material combinations to accommodate their varying demands. There is a combination to suit every musical requirement.
The highly respected American flute makers, Verne Q. Powell (established in 1927-USA) have combined a wealth of knowledge and skills from a collection of over 50 engineers, artists, craftsman and flautists. Together with 80 years of tradition and technological advances, they have created an outstanding array of flute/headjoint ranges that have become a popular choice by artists the world over. Verne Q Powell instruments enable players to create a wide range of resonant/colourful tones, excellent clarity and projection of sound together ease of articulation.
Headjoint choices are entirely subjective! We therefore advise you to try as many head pieces as possible, as what one person may like, another may not!
- Powell Custom .925 Silver Headjoint (Verne Q Powell Ag Custom Sterling Silver)
- 14k Gold Riser
- 14k Gold Lip-Plate
- Weight: 1000g
- If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
• All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
• All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
• For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan