Miyazawa PB702 Flute
The Miyazawa BR702 Flute is an excellent advanced level flute with the added benefit of a .980 silver headjoint/body and a full Brögger system. It’s an excellent advanced level flute enabling players to create a rich and complex sound & command a wide dynamic range.
Established in Japan in 1969 by Mr. Masashi Miyazawa, Miyazawa is renowned for being on the cutting edge of flute innovation. In the mid-1970s, Miyazawa partnered with American flautist P.L. West, and developed the Miyazawa Improved Scale in addition to a new design for headjoints. Determined to yet again improve his instrument design at the turn of the century, Miyazawa introduced Johan Brögger’s ingenius cross-bar spring tension system (known simply as the Brögger System). Every Miyazawa creation exhibits partial or full Brögger systems, which contribute to an exceptional evenness of the mechanism.
- .980 silver MZ-10 headjoint
- .980 body tube
- Silver plated full Brögger system mechanism
- Open Holes/Closed Holes
- with offset G
- C Foot or B Foot option
- E mechanism.
- Each flute is supplied in a sturdy case with carrying handle & case cover.
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan