Miyazawa MJ101SE/SRE Flute
Miyazawa MJ101SE/SRE Flute The Miyazawa MJ101SE/SRE is a welcome addition to the upgrade and intermediate flute market, taking many of the outstanding qualities and features from the Miyazawa Flute range. The MJ head joints enable intermediate players and progressing flautists the tonal qualities and dynamic range cherished in the Miyazawa family of flutes. The MJ101 series consists of two models including a silver-plated head-joint with solid silver lip-plate (MJ101E/RE) and a 925 silver head-joint option (MJ101SE/SRE).
Both models come with the following features: e mechanism / offset G / open or closed holes / C or B foot-joint
Flautist Level Intermediate
- Miyazawa MJ101SE/SRE Flute
- Closed and Open hole options
- C Foot or B foot option
- with offset G
- E mechanism
- 925 silver head joint
- Silver Plated body tube and mechanism
- French-style pointed key arms
- Drawn tone holes
- Each flute is supplied in a hard case with a soft case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan