Miyazawa MJ101S Flute
The Miyazawa MJ101S Flute is a new intermediate flute on the market, with a sweet in tone, and receptive mechanism. It’s a very popular model, that gives players grades 5 the freedom to express themselves musically. It has a 925 silver headjoint to enhance the tone quality on an already responsive head joint. The keywork includes E mechanism, and off set G, and the choice of either closed or open holes, and C foot joint or B foot joint.
Established in Japan in 1969 by Mr. Masashi Miyazawa, Miyazawa is renowned for being on the cutting edge of flute innovation. In the mid-1970s, Miyazawa partnered with American flautist P.L. West, and developed the Miyazawa Improved Scale in addition to a new design for headjoints. Determined to yet again improve his instrument design at the turn of the century, Miyazawa introduced Johan Brögger’s ingenius cross-bar spring tension system (known simply as the Brögger System). Every Miyazawa creation exhibits partial or full Brögger systems, which contribute to an exceptional evenness of the mechanism.
- Miyazawa MJ101 Flute
- Closed and Open hole options
- with offset G
- E mechanism
- 925 silver head joint
- Silver Plated body tube and mechanism
- French style pointed key arms
- Drawn toneholes
- C Foot or B foot option
- Each flute is supplied in a hard case with soft case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan