Miyazawa MJ101 Flute
The Miyazawa MJ101 Flute is a new intermediate flute on the market, with a sweet in tone, and receptive mechanism. It’s a very popular model, that gives players grades 5 the freedom to express themselves musically. It has a 925 silver lip plate to enhance the tone quality on an already responsive head joint. The keywork includes E mechanism, and off set G, and the choice of either closed or open holes.
Established in Japan in 1969 by Mr. Masashi Miyazawa, Miyazawa is renowned for being on the cutting edge of flute innovation. In the mid-1970s, Miyazawa partnered with American flautist P.L. West, and developed the Miyazawa Improved Scale in addition to a new design for headjoints. Determined to yet again improve his instrument design at the turn of the century, Miyazawa introduced Johan Brögger’s ingenius cross-bar spring tension system (known simply as the Brögger System). Every Miyazawa creation exhibits partial or full Brögger systems, which contribute to an exceptional evenness of the mechanism.
- Miyazawa MJ101 Flute
- Closed and Open hole options
- with offset G
- E mechanism
- Silver Plated Headjoint with 925 silver lip plate
- Silver Plated body tube and mechanism
- French style pointed key arms
- Drawn toneholes
- C Foot
- Each flute is supplied in a hard case with soft case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan