Miyazawa BR702 Flute
The Miyazawa BR702 Flute is an excellent advanced level flute with the added benefit of a .980 silver headjoint/body and a full Brögger system. These features enable the player to create a rich and complex sound, command a wide dynamic range, and enjoy flawless mechanism.
Established in Japan in 1969 by Mr. Masashi Miyazawa, Miyazawa is renowned for being on the cutting edge of flute innovation. In the mid-1970s, Miyazawa partnered with American flautist P.L. West, and developed the Miyazawa Improved Scale in addition to a new design for headjoints. Determined to yet again improve his instrument design at the turn of the century, Miyazawa introduced Johan Brögger’s ingenius cross-bar spring tension system (known simply as the Brögger System). Every Miyazawa creation exhibits partial or full Brögger systems, which contribute to an exceptional evenness of the mechanism.
- Closed Holes
- with offset G
- E mechanism.
- C Foot or B Foot
- Each flute is supplied in a sturdy case with carrying handle & case cover.
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan