Michael Allen Silver Headjoint 9k Gold Riser-9k Gold Lip-Plate
The Michael Allen Silver Headjoint 9k Gold Riser-9k Gold Lip-Plate combination of precious metals enables players a greater range of colour and dynamic possibilities.
Michael Allen trained as a silver/gold smith and jeweller. A keen amateur flute player, he had a passion for custom made instruments which led him to begin working on instruments in the all flutes plus workshop for Trevor Wye. He later established his own business crafting flutes and headjoints and is a highly regarded British flute maker.
Headjoints can radically enhance the sound of most flutes. With a vast array of head pieces made by several respected flute makers worldwide, each one differs by their embouchure cut, lip-plate and material. Each headjoint offers different qualities including wide ranging tonal colours, projection, more/less resistance and ease of articulation.
Headjoint choices are entirely subjective! We therefore advise you to try as many head pieces as possible, as what one person may like, another may not!
- Michael Allen Silver Headjoint
- with 9 carat Gold Riser
- with 9 Carat Gold Lip-Plate
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
• All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with
a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
• All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
• For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan