The Haynes 5% Gold Handmade Flute with Soldered Tone Holes combines traditional and modern craftsmanship to create a flute of beauty and pure artistry.
This exquisite top of the range handmade model flute has all the ‘Haynes’ like qualities including warm, powerful timbres with flexibility of tone and dynamic control.
The ‘Handmade’ series celebrates something of a renaissance for Haynes flutes. With a reputation that spans over a century, Haynes flutes represent all that is good about American flute making.
Established in Boston in 1888 by brothers George and William Haynes (both master silversmiths), Haynes Flutes are renowned for their light and fluid mechanism and beautiful soaring tone quality. Historically, Haynes Flutes have been integral to some of the flute world’s most exciting moments: Jean-Pierre Rampal commissioned four flutes of various special metals (a rarity of the time) from the company, and the revolutionary work Density 21.5 was written expressly for the unveiling of the world’s first platinum flute, commissioned by Georges Barrere and made by Haynes. With a reputation as steeped in history and as well-respected as Haynes’, it is easy to understand why it is the choice for so many professionals today.
Advanced – Professional
- Haynes 5% Gold Handmade Flute
- Soldered Tone Holes
- Open holes
- Offset G
- E Mechanism
- B Foot
- Instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan