Arista Handmade Silver Flute C Foot Model
The Arista Handmade Silver Flute C Foot Model combines outstanding craftsmanship and artistry. This solid silver model with soldered tone holes, enables the player flexibility of tonal colours, dynamic control, projection and ease of articulation.
With over 30 years experience in flute craftsmanship, Arista Flutes (Boston, USA) have become one of the most popular flute makers in the world. With the added expertise and critical refinements of flautist William Bennett and his friends Adrian Brett, Richard and Chris Taylor; Juan Arista and his team have created outstanding flutes with fantastic tonal qualities.
Advanced – Professional
- Arista Handmade Silver Flute C Foot Model
- Soldered tone holes
- Pointed key arms
- William Bennett scale A=442 OR A=444
- Inline or offset
- Open Holes
- C Foot or B Foot
- Supplied in a French style leather covered case, case cover and includes cleaning rod
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan