Altus AL1807 Handmade Flute
The Altus AL1807 Handmade Flute is a unique and outstanding professional level instrument based upon the material / tubing design of the French flute makers, Louis Lot.
Using a special metal composite (ALTUS Metal™) and brazed tube, Altus have created a a flute that revives the characteristics of the ‘Louis Lot’ Sound.
Established in Azumino, Japan in 1981 by Mr. Suichi Tanaka in partnership with William Bennett, Altus is renowned for creating amply resonant flutes with impeccable intonation and flawless light action mechanism. The ingredients of the ‘special’ metal used in Louis Lot flutes remained a secret for decades until Mr Tanaka revealed its composition and formed a special metal (ALTUS Metal™) which can be found in this particular model.
Advanced – professional
- Altus AL1807 Flute (Professional Series)
- ALTUS metal™ headjoint and body made of a hard seamed tube
- 925 Sterling silver mechanism
- Open hole
- Offset G
- E mechanism
- SP-1 Springs
- Soldered tone holes
- special soldered C#-tonehole riser
- C Foot or B foot
- Pitch (442=Hz)
- Instrument is supplied in a leather covered french style wooden case with a leather wrap around soft cover
- Weight: 1000g
N.B The image displayed may be a variation on the same model.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan