Altus A1307 B Foot Flute Model
The Altus A1307 B Foot Flute Model is an excellent professional level flute with the added benefit of a .925 silver headjoint, body tube and mechanism throughout, allowing the player to create a rich, dark sound with tonal complexity, a wide range of dynamic contrast, and ease of articulation.
Established in Azumino, Japan in 1981 by Mr. Suichi Tanaka in partnership with William Bennett, Altus is renowned for creating amply resonant flutes with impeccable intonation and flawless light action mechanism.
Altus’ beautifully crafted 1307 models are known for their rich, resonant tone due to the density of the .958 Britannia silver used in this model.
Advanced – professional
- Altus A1307 Flute – A1307 (Professional Series)
- S-Cut headjoint
- Drawn tone holes
- Solid .958 Britannia Silver headjoint, body tubing and mechanism throughout
- Open hole
- Offset G
- E mechanism
- SP-1 Springs
- C foot
- Instrument is supplied in a leather covered french style wooden case with a leather wrap around soft cover
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan