Altus 821E Alto Flute with Straight and Curved Headjoint
The Altus 821E Alto Flute with Straight and Curved Headjoint is an excellent intermediate level alto flute with the added benefit of both straight and curved headjoints. The 821E also features a .925 silver lip plate/riser with a silver plated body tube, enabling players to create a sound with tonal complexity, a wide range of dynamic contrast, and ease of articulation.
Established in Azumino, Japan in 1981 by Mr. Suichi Tanaka in partnership with William Bennett, Altus is renowned for creating amply resonant flutes with impeccable intonation and flawless mechanism. Altus’ handcrafted 907 range models are known for their open and resonant tone and their use of the reliable Altus-Bennett scale.
- Altus 821E Alto Flute with Straight and Curved Headjoint
- .925 silver lip plate and riser
- Silver plated headjoint and body
- Straight AND curved headjoint
- Instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan