Altus 821E Alto Flute with Straight and Curved Headjoint
The Altus 821E Alto Flute with Straight and Curved Headjoint is an excellent intermediate-level alto flute with the added benefit of both straight and curved head joints. The 821E also features a .925 silver lip plate/riser with a silver plated body tube, enabling players to create a sound with tonal complexity, a wide range of dynamic contrast, and ease of articulation.
- Altus 821E Alto Flute
- Straight and Curved Headjoint
- .925 silver lip plate and riser
- Silver plated headjoint and body
- Straight AND curved headjoint
- Instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth
- Weight: 1000g
Suichi Tanaka formed Altus Flutes in 1981. A renowned manufacturer of high-quality flutes embodying the European tradition of craftsmanship. Altus Flutes produce richly resonant flutes with flawless mechanism and precise intonation.
For over 25 years, Altus has crafted flutes that embody the ideal marriage of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created and handmade by Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available utilizing the finest of materials, handwork and artistry.
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan