Altieri Standard Deluxe Flute and Piccolo Bag
Spacious and compact all in one, the Altieri Standard Deluxe Flute and Piccolo Bag has room for all the essentials required by the travelling musician.
Altieri are one of the top instrument bag and case manufacturers. Their well thought out design makes the transport of instruments a lot less hassle and strain.
This bag comes equipped with two sections with space for up to three flutes and Piccolo. Cords are provided to hold your instruments tightly in place, especially for when mounting the bag on your back. In addition to this, the front pocket can expand making room for your music and other accessories including stands and tuners. The case comes with a padded handle and an attachable single shoulder strap. Not to mention the expanding pocket with tuck away backpack straps, making an easy transformation to carrying the bag on your bag. All in all a very secure, robust bag to ease your travel.
Altieri have been making gig bags and case covers for over 30 years now. Based in the USA, their products ensure the quality of their years of experience. Alongside this, the addition of modern day technology is the recipe for the most sturdy and useful bags.
• Up to 3 Flutes and Piccolo
• Dimensions: L=50cm x H=36cm x D=10cm
• Black, Nylon
• Weight: 680g
Each bag is constructed of 5 separate layers;
1. Outer shell of Nylon Packcloth
2. Moisture vapor barrier
3. Heat/Cold Reflecting MYLARthe material of a space blanket.
4. Dacron batting for cushioning
5. Thermal ultra suede lining on the top, inside layer
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavor to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, AFP products are guaranteed for a year against any defective material under normal use during the first year of purchase, and are covered by the AFP Support Plan.